Thursday, August 19, 2010

I must start again

I have had a busy,busy summer. I did a little traveling & didn't eat healthy or raw. I unexpectedly took in a Japanese foreign exchange student for the first time & that was quite an experiance. While the student was here(for 1 month) I wanted to make all the traditional SAD food like waffles, spaghetti, hot dogs, mac & cheese, desserts, well you get the idea. So now the student is gone & I really need to get back onto my raw food. I started by a simple green smoothie made of just apples & chard & ice because it's still summer & 90 degrees. Then I wondered if I could dehydrate the chard & use it in smoothies so I tried it & YES! I can! So the next time organic Chard is on sale I'll stock up. Then I made my raw green sauce & ate it with organic chips. Then I made advocado chocolate mousse. Then I  made some homemade fresh organic sprouted granola cereal. I'm on a roll & back onto raw. It was hard to make myself get started but when I did it was fantastic. Within 2 days I felt better, more mental clarity & started detoxing(in other words,going to the bathroom more regularly). I will add recipes onto the recipe page. So I want to encourage you to stay raw or get back to raw when life changes for a season, change it back & it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment