Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Learning

Raw, raw, raw! I'm learning new recipes, back in shape, may teach classes in a month or so(which is exciting b/c there are NO raw places to eat in the whole county).

I hope to start experimenting with making my own teas. May look into making Kombucha. I found a powdered vitamin c that is 5000mg. I looked through my old before raw cookbook & will try to convert some recipes into raw. I am looking for a raw whipped cream(the ones I've tried I don't care for). I am also looking for a raw mayo(again the ones I've tried I think need improvement). I also would like to learn to make a coleslaw & more recipes using more veggies. I'll also try making raw soups. So, I'm still learning & I'm the only one I know who is raw but that's ok, I'm used to being a little different & I'm healthier raw anyway:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment