Monday, November 15, 2010

Changing Habits

 When I go by a restaurant & can smell it in the air, then I have to think to myself "It's supposed to smell addicting & good so that everyone feels like going there & spending money to buy it but it's not healthy food, it just has a smell that attracts people".

 I love being a raw foodist & believe it is healthier but I am lured to cooked food, & want to eat it. It is hard to resist & before I know it, I've taken a bite. 

 I love free, but food, free food like at Church events, library events, community events, free samples in stores & my favorite "free Cooking classes". Yikes! I had to say goodbye to the free food. I mourned the free food. I missed the free food. I learned to ignore the free food. It is hard, very hard sometimes. Most of that food isn't healthy.

Learning to live Raw, in Vancouver, WA.

No comments:

Post a Comment