Saturday, March 6, 2010

Organics

I was sick & tired a lot. Every time I went to the doctor I was diagnosed with something new & given more new medications.

Then I learned about Organics.

Non-organics have a lot more than just some nutritional value. The non-organic foods can have chemicals, irradiation, antibiotics, be genetically modified, and be made without the organic care for the environment.

There are so many reasons to choose organic. But check it out for yourself. Search online for "organic verses non-organic" or whatever you can to get to know organics.

Everyone can afford organics. Just wait until grocery stores mark them down(usually when it gets close to the due date(then you could freeze if it's something like cheese or lunch meat) or get them on sale, or use coupons, or shop at discount stores like "Grocery Outlet" or join a local food co-op or farmer's market/farm or grow your own(can,freeze, or dehydrate).

I did a quick search to find a link to post & here's what I found CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment