Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Supplements

Have you ever tried supplements, herbal medicines, or essential oils? I like to try out different ones, depending upon what ailments I have, or had in past that I think might happen again, like allergies for example. When I go into a health store, I look to see if they have a discount section and I'll buy thing I might not usually buy, just to try things out at a discount. If I've never tried that supplement, I'll look up what it's for, and I'll plan to try it on a day when I don't have much to do. I'll break open a capsule and just dip my finger into the powder or liquid and taste it, or if it's a pill then I'll bite off a tiny piece, then I'll wait to see if I have any allergic reaction etc. to it. If not then later I'll ingest a little more. the next day I'll swallow a whole pill. Some of my favorite supplements to take are Ashwaghanda, Non-gmo vitamin C, Vitamin D in winter, and NAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment