Monday, June 6, 2011

I started a Christian Raw Food Potluck

I finally did it. I started a Raw food potluck that meets every other week. At my potluck, I gave some information about raw food, enzymes and GMO's. I showed everyone how easy it is to make homemade almond milk & green smoothies. I have met some amazing & wonderful people at my potlucks. I am so excited that there are others in my community who are wanting to add more raw fruits & veggies into their diets. The people that come to my potlucks inspire me to learn more. These potlucks are what help me stay raw, & they inspire me & help me meet others in my community. I am so thankful to all the people who show up. Since the next 2 potlucks fall on holidays (Father's day & 4th of July weekend) I am hoping that there will still be some interest. (I'll be making Raw Cacao mousse YUM!). If you live in a community where there are not local groups or raw restaurant menus then I encourage you to try to start a raw food potluck of your own. There are so many people that could benefit & who would enjoy meeting each other.Good Luck & if you are ever in the Vancouver Wa area then come to my potlucks:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment